Wondering if the COVID-19 vaccine is safe? Learn more about how it was developed so quickly, how effective it is, what the common side effects are by watching the video below with Jeffrey Weinstein, MD, infectious disease specialist and network patient safety officer.
You may be eligible to receive the vaccine now. Check your Kettering Health Network email for a notice from Network Incident Command. If you received a link to schedule, you qualify for the current phase of the vaccine—regardless of your response to the COVID-19 survey.
If you responded that you would like the vaccine, even if at a later date, please understand that, due to limited supply, the time to schedule your appointment is now. We encourage you to explore all locations for earliest available appointments.
Have other questions about the vaccine? Check out the resources below:
- Frequently asked questions: Click here to view the latest COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ document, with answers about the vaccine as well as scheduling appointments.
- Employee Health Call Center: Team members can also contact the Employee Health Call Center at (937) 395-8900 and choose from the following menu options:
- Press 1 for vaccine related questions. Resources are available daily from 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Press 2 for all other COVID-19-related questions. Resources are available daily from 6:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
- COVID-19 Resource Center: Click here to access the most current information about our ongoing COVID-19 response, including updates regarding vaccine distribution.