In an ongoing effort to protect our people and patients, we encourage you to continue to take precautions both at work and outside of work. These measures work together to help us manage our own exposure and limit what we may spread to others in the community and through our work.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often
- This remains the number one way to prevent the spread of infection.
- Practice social distancing
- Maintain a 6-foot distance when sitting or standing, especially when exposed to those outside of your household.
- Wear a mask
- Avoid touching your face
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow
- Stay home when you’re sick and contact Employee Health
As a reminder, if a Kettering Health Network employee tests positive for COVID-19, the employee must report this result to the Employee Health COVID-19 Call Center at (937-395-8900) as soon as possible. If you have obtained a positive test result outside of Kettering Health Network, it is your responsibility to contact Employee Health as soon as possible. Employee Health will work with you to create a safe and effective return-to-work strategy.
By practicing these habits and prioritizing safety, we can take an active role in improving the quality of life for people in the communities we serve. Thank you for your commitment to our patients, our community, and our team.