Accessing food and meal planning during the current stay at home order can be stressful. Kroger Health is offering free Telenutrition Services with their team of dietitians. Video chat topics include:
- Cooking basics or cooking with unfamiliar foods
- Getting creative with shelf stable ingredients
- Changes in the availability of food
- Planning meals that will support your immune system
- Maintaining personal nutrition goals
This service is free for all Kettering Health Network employees and their families. To learn more about this program or schedule an appointment, click here.