With the start of a new year, we often set goals that can help improve our wellness and health. Here are some network resources to help you make the most of your benefits and have a healthier 2021.
On-Demand Care clinics
Employees, dependents, and their spouses enrolled in the Kettering Health Network health plan can receive care at an On-Demand clinic for a flat rate of $20 per visit. Employees not on the health plan can use On-Demand Care and their insurance will be billed as a primary care visit.
Visit any On-Demand Care location on a drop-in basis or use the “save my spot” feature online. On-Demand Care locations are open Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-8 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
101 E. Alex Bell Rd., Suite 190, Centerville, OH 45459
825 N. Main St., Springboro, OH 45066
1028 Miamisburg Centerville Rd., Washington Township, OH 45459
Kroger’s The Little Clinics
All the Little Clinic locations in Ohio are tier 1 with the Kettering Health Network health plan. If you’re looking for a clinic near you, you can visit one of these ten locations in the Dayton area:
- 3165 Dayton Xenia Rd., Beavercreek
- 2115 E. Dorothy Lane, Kettering
- 885 Union Rd., Englewood
- 1510 Covington Ave., Piqua
- 780 Northwoods Blvd., Vandalia
- 155 N. Heincke Rd., Miamisburg
- 1095 S. Main St., Centerville
- 5400 Cornerstone North Blvd., Centerville
- 731 W. Market St., Troy
- 1161 E. Dayton Yellow Springs Rd., Fairborn
- 2921 W. Alex Bell Rd., Moraine
Preventive visit coverage
Age- and gender-appropriate preventive services are covered at 100 percent, not subject to deductible for both plans. Key benefits of getting your preventive exams include preventing disease and detecting health issues as early as possible. Some examples of preventive exams include the following:
- Childhood wellness exams and immunizations
- Wellness woman exams
- Mammograms (age 40 and older)
- Colonoscopies (age 50 and older)
- Flu shots
Please see complete list of exams on the myHR portal.
Questions? Call myHR at 1-844-235-4647 or ext. 70000.