This past May, a new chapter was announced in the history of this organization, officially becoming Kettering Health. Along with this change at the network level, it was shared that several facility-level name changes would be official in the coming months.
On December 12, all medical centers officially moved to their new names. Here is a summary of the changes that took place:
- Kettering Health Behavioral Medical Center (formerly Kettering Behavioral Medicine Center)
- Kettering Health Dayton (formerly Grandview Medical Center)
- Kettering Health Franklin*
- Kettering Health Greene Memorial (formerly Greene Memorial Hospital)
- Kettering Health Hamilton (formerly Fort Hamilton Hospital)
- Kettering Health Huber (formerly Charles H. Huber Health Center)
- Kettering Health Main Campus (formerly Kettering Medical Center)
- Kettering Health Miamisburg (formerly Sycamore Medical Center)
- Kettering Health Middletown (formerly Kettering Health Network Middletown)
- Kettering Health Piqua (formerly Kettering Health Network Piqua)
- Kettering Health Preble (formerly Preble County Medical Center)
- Kettering Health Troy (formerly Troy Hospital)
- Kettering Health Washington Township (formerly Southview Medical Center)
*Based on the recent expansion announcement, the Franklin location now meets the qualifications to be considered a medical center. Please also note that there is no name change to Soin Medical Center at this time.
This identity shift is key to helping consumers easily identify and access care across Kettering Health, while also reinforcing the importance of operational consistency while working together throughout our system.
In early 2022, the second and final phase of this project will take place: moving Kettering Physician Network to Kettering Health Medical Group. This shift will continue throughout the year, so stay tuned for more information as the organization solidifies the timing around this change.
- Brand standards
- Learn more about our brand that unites all the people, places, and services that makeup Kettering Health.
- To order other items like business cards, envelopes, and note cards, visit the updated k-direct site.
- New letterhead, fax, memo, and PowerPoint templates are available for through Templafy: a special platform that integrates seamlessly with all Microsoft Office products.
- We’ve answered some common questions and included a contact box for you to submit additional questions.
- Have a question that’s not answered in the FAQ? Submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.