Morgue daily census will be stored on the Pandemic COVID-19 Command Teams page under Morgue Availability. This census will be updated at 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. daily.
- All deceased persons should be kept in their current facility morgue if availability exists.
- Contact funeral home for pickup, if applicable. If a funeral home is not immediately available to pick up the decedent and the facility where the decedent is located does not have space in the morgue, then contact Buckeye Ambulance to transport the deceased person to the Mobile Storage Unit.
- Ensure deceased transport/body bag is clearly marked with the person’s name, date of birth, and originating facility.
- A police/security officer will log the deceased upon the arrival of Buckeye Ambulance.
- Buckeye Ambulance will transport the deceased to the Mobile Storage Unit.
- A police/security officer at the Mobile Storage site will receive the deceased and log them into the Mobile Storage Unit.
- The Mobile Storage Units will be labeled Mobile Storage 1 and Mobile Storage 2.