Kettering Health Network is providing drive-thru COVID-19 specimen collection to increase access to qualifying patients and meet the clinical need.
Criteria for testing as of 6/5/2020:
- Outpatient symptomatic patients: Ordered through their Kettering Health Network primary care provider
- Outpatient asymptomatic patients: Moving from their home into a congregate care facility, ordered through their Kettering Health Network primary care provider
- Symptomatic employees: Ordered by a provider
- Elective surgery patients: Surgical patients will be tested two days prior to their surgery. The testing is arranged through Pre-admission Testing.
The drive-thru COVID-19 specimen collection location will be at Southview Medical Center and opens on Friday, June 5. Please note that this location requires a physician order prior to arrival.
Hours of operation:
- Monday-Friday: 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.