This year’s open enrollment will run from October 11 through November 8. Check out some of these updates to make sure you’re in the know.
You will use the Online Benefits Center, provided by Benefitsolver, to enroll. This platform will allow you to view your current benefits and, when open enrollment begins, elect new benefits for 2020. Click here to log in to the Online Benefits Center.
We have your back
To best support you, we will continue to provide information about benefits and open enrollment on this site. Subscribe to k-news texts to receive the latest updates on open enrollment and all other top-priority employee news by texting “knews” to 95577.
- Employee benefit meetings: September 16-27
- 1:1 Q&A Sessions: September 30-October 11
- Open Enrollment: October 11-November 8
- In-person enrollers: October 15-November 1
- Over-the-phone enrollers: October 11-November 8
- Benefit Fairs: October 14-November 1