Grandview Medical Center is opening a new Cardiovascular Management Unit. Help us continue to build experienced nursing teams designed to deliver exceptional care. We are seeking experienced RNs with at least two years of critical care experience or experience on a cardiac unit.
Get a $3,000 Bonus for Referring
Any Kettering Health Network employee can refer experienced RNs for openings in the new Cardiovascular Management Unit opening at Grandview Medical Center. To refer a potential employee, follow these simple steps:
- Visit ketteringhealth.org/careers
- Select RN Careers
- Search for “2017-7653”
- Click on the job title and select “Email this job to a friend”
- Be sure to ask the referee to list your name on their application when asked how they heard about the position.
Criteria for Eligibility
Candidates are eligible for employee referral provided they meet the criteria below:
- Candidates cannot be currently employed with Kettering Health Network.
- The individual must meet the minimum requirements of the role and have a minimum of two years of experience in the field.
- All referred candidates will be considered in accordance with Kettering Health Network’s Hiring Process Policy.
- Referral bonuses are awarded after the new hire has been employed for six months. Both the employee and new hire must be actively employed by Kettering Health Network at the time the referral bonus is awarded.
Note that only one employee is eligible for the referral bonus per new hire.
The first employee to refer the candidate in question will count as the referrer.