The Employee Health Call Center was established early in our COVID-19 response to support employee safety and to provide additional Employee Health resources as the demand for services and information increased.
Call volume has declined significantly in the past few weeks, and we are preparing to transition back to normal Employee Health operations.
Effective June 4, employees can access Employee Health services by reaching out directly to their campus-specific Employee Health team.
Employee Health hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Outside of “Normal EH office Hours” House Supervisors may reach “On Call Coordinators” via AmCom “On Call” Directory.
- Kettering/Kettering Behavioral Medicine Center Employee Health: (937) 395-8894
- Sycamore Employee Health: (937) 384-8705
- Grandview/Southview Employee Health: (937) 723-4228
- Soin/Greene, Troy, Kettering Physician Network Employee Health: (937) 702-4115
- Fort Hamilton Employee Health: (513) 867-2612