Employee biometric screenings are now taking place from June 17 to September 6, 2019 for 2020 wellness incentives.
Employees and spouses who enrolled in benefits through Kettering Health Network on both the High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) and the Engaged PPO plan and want to participate in the wellness incentive program can complete their biometric screenings during this period.
Kettering Health Network has the opportunity to complete a soft launch leading up to the biometric screenings in which certain departments may be asked to participate. Those departments can complete their biometric screening early, which will be facilitated through the department leader.
If you would like to complete, or you have already completed, your biometric screening with your own primary care provider, you have two options:
- Have your physician complete the 2019 Physician Form.
- Print off your MyChart record, including lipid and glucose results, sign the releaser on the Physician Form, and bring it to a screening to complete height, weight, and blood pressure. No appointment is needed for this option.
Each week employees who submit their physician form will be entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card. Please note that examination and blood work must be completed between January 1, 2018 and September 6, 2019 for 2020 wellness incentives.
|If you...||In 2019|
|Chose the HDHP plan for your 2019 benefits||Complete a biometric screening during June 17-September 6, 2019 to make you eligible for your employer contribution in 2020.|
|Chose the Engaged PPO plan for your 2019 benefits||Complete a biometric screening during June 17-September 6, 2019 to make you eligible for a reduced premium in 2019 and 2020.|
Why get a biometric screening?
Biometric screenings are a part of the wellness incentive program. Employees and spouses on the Kettering Health Network employee health plan can participate in this program by completing a biometric screening, a health risk assessment questionnaire, and any applicable care coordination activities requested such as care management. By completing these requirements, Engaged PPO plan members can earn a lower premium, and HDHP members can earn an employer contribution to their HSA or FSA.
How to Register
- Click on this link to visit the registration page.
- Choose an available appointment, then hit continue.
- Complete your information (all fields with a red *)
- Agree to the Release and Liability Form electronically by checking the box.
- Complete the appointment.
*Please note: Additional appointments have are now available through Kettering College on August 16, 19 and 26.
Get your biometric screening at The Little Clinic or Kroger Pharmacies
To complete your biometric screening at either The Little Clinic or Kroger Pharmacy:
- Download and print the 2019 Little Clinic Biometric Voucher and 2019 Physician Form.
- Find the closest Kroger Little Clinic or Kroger pharmacy by check thelittleclinic.com (walk-ins welcome) or krogerscreenings.com (appointment required).
- Check hours of operation and make an appointment. Appointments are required for the pharmacies, but walk-ins are welcome at The Little Clinic.
- Bring a completed 2019 Little Clinic Biometric Voucher and 2019 Physician Form as well as a valid photo ID to your appointment.
- Once your biometric screening is complete and your results are recorded on the 2019 Physician Form, please use one of the following methods to submit your completed form:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (937) 522-9190 or in-house at 29190
A confirmation message will be sent to the email provided. The confirmation can also be used to add an appointment to your Outlook calendar, as well as cancel the appointment.
If you have additional questions about your biometric screening requirement, please contact Employee Connect at ext. 70000 or 1-844-235-4647.