We want to help you make informed decisions about your benefit choices that can have a positive impact on the well-being of you and your family. So as Open Enrollment for 2017 benefits approaches (October 21-November 4), here is a sneak peek at five things you should know about your benefits:
- You will have the same two health plan options as in 2016–Engaged and High Deductible.
- There will be a slight increase in premiums and deductibles. As healthcare costs increase, Kettering Health Network works to keep your costs as low as possible.
- You can participate in a biometric screening and care coordination plan as part of the Wellness Incentive Program–no matter which health plan you choose. Knowing your biometric numbers can help you focus on important areas of your health.
- Employee Connect (previously called HR Connect) can help you find or schedule an appointment with a tier 1 primary care provider. They can also provide other concierge services, such as finding a fitness center near you that offers employees discounts. Simply call ext 70000 or 1-844-235-4647.
- To get the latest updates as soon as they are available, text “knews” to 95577 and subscribe to k-news text notifications.
To learn more about your 2017 benefit options before open enrollment, attend an upcoming Benefit and Wellness Meeting at your campus. To sit down 1:1 with a benefit team member, schedule an appointment by calling Employee Connect at ext. 70000. Click here for the schedules and information.