The BSOM Department of Psychiatry has set up a COVID Mental Health Support line for all our providers. BSOM Psychiatry faculty will be staffing the phone line (937) 775-8140 Monday through Friday from 12 p.m.-8 p.m. The attending psychiatrists on the line will be offering educational resources, coping strategies, building resilience, and other screening and linkages as appropriate for providers who may need mental health support during this time. All calls will be handled confidentially.
Process to Access
- Dayton Behavioral Care will partner with Kettering Health Network to provide free psychosocial support for any member of the medical staff, administration or APPs needing to talk with a mental health professional during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- To access this care:
- Please send email to: email@example.com
- Please provide a name, good contact number, preferred way of communication (phone or email), and a good time to call.
- Subject line of the email: COVID-19 Health Care Worker
- All communications will be handled confidentially.