Schools who are continuing to allow students need to follow the protocol below:
- If students/faculty are not from the Greater Dayton/Cincinnati area, they need to self-quarantine in the area for 14 days prior to entering our buildings.
- Students/faculty will need to enter through the entrance screening process.
- No students/faculty will be allowed to enter the building if they have any of the following:
- Have a temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 F
- In the past 14 days, had a cough, fever, or flu-like symptoms
- Students/faculty should wear isolation masks while caring for patients and in the building.
- Students/faculty are not to provide care to patients on the designated COVID units.
- Students/faculty are not to provide care to patients in isolation.