Groups, both internal and external, should evaluate the need to come together in person vs. having a Teams meeting. Conference room spaces that include visitors should be evaluated based on the purpose of the meeting, attendees, risk of exposure, and PPE utilization required. Large group gatherings are still discouraged.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times by everyone who is in a conference room, unless an individual is alone in the room.
- Social distancing must be in place, with a minimum of six feet between each person.
- The maximum capacity of people in each conference room at one time must be maintained in accordance with the current state requirements.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant must be readily available.
- Meeting participants should gel in upon entry into the conference room and gel out when leaving at the meeting conclusion.
- At the conclusion of each meeting, each individual is responsible for cleaning and disinfecting the space that he/she occupied.