- Physician orders the Community COVID Pre-surgery Test either in Epic or on paper script. The order is SARS-COV-2 LAB98415.
- Cardiac patients can self-schedule a COVID testing appointment online at the following locations. Remember: This needs to be completed three days prior to the date of the procedure.
- Fort Hamilton Hospital patients can schedule at Fort Hamilton’s Emergency Department, Kettering Health Network Middletown’s Emergency Department, or Southview Medical Center’s drive-thru testing site.
- Soin Medical Center, Kettering Medical Center, and Grandview Medical Center patients can schedule at Southview or Huber Heights drive-thru testing sites.
- The Network Operations Command Center will page the ordering physician for any positive tests.
The physician would then have a conversation with the patient regarding the test and decide on next steps.