Kettering Health Network has begun administering the second round of COVID-19 vaccines.
It is IMPERATIVE that you keep your second dose appointment for vaccine effectiveness. If you do not receive the second dose, you may not be fully protected.
Please note the network allocation for the second dose exactly matches the allocation of the first dose. Thus, if you cancel, no show, or reschedule your appointment, the result is a possible wasted vaccine dose and the potential for someone to go without their needed second dose of the vaccine. For this reason, the second dose appointment times were created to specifically align with the number of first doses administered. Again, the goal is to prevent wasted doses.
Therefore, we ask that you keep your scheduled second dose date, time, and location. If you would like to reschedule your appointment, there is no guarantee that an accommodating time will be identified.
If individuals miss their scheduled appointment, those individuals will be added to a waiting list for possible doses that remain at the end of a future clinic day. Again, there is no guarantee these doses will be available.
If you absolutely need to reschedule your COVID vaccination 2nd dose appointment, please request an exception by visiting the link below and filling out the form in its entirety:
Submitting this form does not guarantee that your appointment will be able to be rescheduled. Requests are evaluated on necessity, availability of appointments, and availability of doses each day at each facility.
Please allow 1-2 business days for your request to be evaluated. If you are not contacted to reschedule, you should plan on attending your original appointment.
Finally, please be sure to bring your vaccine administration record card to your second dose appointment. This will ensure your appointment goes smoothly.
Resources to help
- Frequently asked questions: Click here to view the latest COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ document, with answers about the vaccine as well as scheduling appointments.
- Technical support: If you are experiencing technical difficulties when scheduling an appointment, please review the help guide here or contact iSupport at (937) 384-4500 or ext. 44500.
- Employee Health Call Center: Team members can also contact the Employee Health Call Center at (937) 395-8900 and choose from the following menu options:
- Press 1 for vaccine related questions. Resources are available daily from 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Press 2 for all other COVID-19-related questions. Resources are available daily from 6:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
- Appeal concerns: If you would like to file an appeal related to the COVID-19 vaccine, please click here. A committee will review your appeal, and you will receive an update via email.
- COVID-19 Resource Center: Click here to access the most current information about our ongoing COVID-19 response, including updates regarding vaccine distribution.