The last day for employees to receive the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine as part of our employee vaccination process is Sunday, January 17.
If you have not yet scheduled your vaccine appointment, we urge you to do so now. To see if you are eligible for the vaccine, check your Kettering Health Network email account for a message with the subject line “Limited Availability: COVID-19 Vaccine.” Follow the instructions contained within that email to schedule your appointment.
If you received that email, you qualify for the current phase of the vaccine—regardless of your response to the COVID-19 vaccine survey. If you responded that you would like the vaccine, even if at a later date, please understand that you need to schedule your appointment now, as slots are filling fast. If you do not have an appointment before January 17, you will need to get the vaccine once you qualify through the community vaccination process.
Have questions about the vaccine? Check out the resources below:
- Frequently asked questions: Click here to view the latest COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ document, with answers about the vaccine as well as scheduling appointments.
- Employee Health Call Center: Team members can also contact the Employee Health Call Center at (937) 395-8900 and choose from the following menu options:
- Press 1 for vaccine related questions. Resources are available Monday-Friday from 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Press 2 for all other COVID-19-related questions. Resources are available Monday-Friday from 6:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
- COVID-19 Resource Center: Click here to access the most current information about our ongoing COVID-19 response, including updates regarding vaccine distribution.