UPDATE: The United Way Giving Campaign has been extended.
What better way to give back this holiday season than by donating to the annual United Way giving campaign. Kettering Health Network is hosting a fundraising event to support our local United Way chapters: Greater Dayton Area and Butler County.
Each year United Way works to make a positive impact in the lives of local residents. With programs focused on education, financial stability, and health, United Way provides services like legal assistance to seniors, mentorship programs for young people, and diabetes medication and supplies to our own neighbors in the Dayton area. To learn more about United Way, visit dayton-unitedway.org
This year the overall goal is to raise $300,000, and we know we can get there with your help. To help this goal seem a little less daunting, we’ve broken it down into 12 defined areas. These goals are based on employee numbers per campus/area.
- Fort Hamilton Hospital: $24,000
- Greene Memorial Hospital: $9,000
- Grandview Medical Center: $39,000
- Kettering Behavioral Medicine Center: $3,000
- Kettering Medical Center: $84,000
- Kettering College: $6,000
- Kettering Physician Network: $39,000
- Network (includes Prestige and ASB): $33,000
- Soin Medical Center: $21,000
- Senior Division: $6,000
- Southview Medical Center: $15,000
- Sycamore Medical Center: $21,000
Throughout the four-week campaign, donors will be eligible to win raffle prizes. The more you donate, the more entries you have in the raffle. Drawings will take place every Wednesday.
Each week, 12 people who donated will win a special giveaway. Everyone who donates will be entered to win a grand prize, with one winner selected at the end of the campaign.
If you choose to use payroll deduction, total donations are the sum of your gift over the course of the year.
- $5-129.99 total donation: one entry
- $130-259.99 total donation: two entries ($130 equals $5 per pay period)
- $260-649.99 total donation: three entries ($260 equals $10 per pay period)
- More than $650 total donation: four entries: ($650 equals $25 per pay period)
How to Give
You can donate online at ketteringhealth.org/unitedway. The website also has an option to give through payroll deduction. Paper forms will be available at December Town Halls.