COVID-19 testing options have been established in the Hamilton area to serve three patient types: Pre-admission testing patients, Employee Health patients, and patients with respiratory symptoms.
Pre-admission Testing (PAT) opened a new COVID-19 testing location on December 17 to serve the Hamilton community at the Ross Health Center.
- A PAT representative or Heart & Vascular representative will schedule pre-procedure patients for a COVID-19 test at Southview, Huber Heights, or Ross Health Center.
- The Hamilton Ross Hours of Operation are Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 7:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
- The Hamilton Ross PAT testing location is a drive-up.
- Patients should arrive at 2449 Ross Millville Road, Hamilton, and follow the PAT drive-up signage.
- Patients will stay in their car. A health professional from Suite 179 will come out to meet them and provide a phone number to complete registration.
Please note: This drive-up site is not open to the general public. It is for PAT patients only.
Employee Health COVID-19 testing in Hamilton opened December 17 at the Ross Health Center.
- Employees must first contact Employee Health by calling (937) 395-8900 or x58900
- If Employee Health deems a COVID-19 test appropriate, a requisition for COVID-19 testing will be created and the employee will be instructed to schedule via MyChart or online at https://www.ketteringhealth.org/coronavirus/testing.cfm
- The employee enters Kettering Physician Network Respiratory Care at Ross Health Center. The address is 2449 Ross Millville Road, Suite 150.
Symptomatic patients without an order can be seen at Kettering Physician Network Respiratory Care located at the Ross Health Center.
- A respiratory care location was established in the Hamilton area to serve patients who are experiencing respiratory symptoms that may need a COVID-19 test.
- Appointments are required.
- Patients will see a provider as part of this visit.
- Patients may schedule online via this link: https://www.ketteringhealth.org/coronavirus/respiratory-care.cfm
- After scheduling, the patient enters Kettering Physician Network Respiratory Care at Ross Health Center. The address is 2449 Ross Millville Road, Suite 150.
Please note: These are not physician-order or walk-in testing sites.
Symptomatic patients with physician orders can access resources in the community such as the Kroger Little Clinics, CVS Minute Clinics, or one of the drive-thrus offered by Kettering Health Network.