From July 28 to August 6, you can help your friends and coworkers with back-to-school needs and preparation by donating funds that will be used to purchase school supplies for students of eligible Kettering Health families. Donations are tax-deductible and will be processed via payroll deduction.
- A gift of $10 goes toward giving a student of a Kettering Health team member a new backpack for this school year.
- A gift of $15 goes toward giving a student of a Kettering Health team member a new backpack filled with their school supplies.
Follow the steps below to make a donation to the backpack program:
- Login to the UKG (formerly Ultipro) website
- Select “Giving” from the “Myself” menu
- Click the “View All” button to see all donation campaigns
- Click on the backpack program campaign and complete the online form
Employees will be picking up backpacks for their student(s) on Tuesday, August 10.
If you would like to request assistance with school supplies for a legal dependent (high school-age or younger), click here to let us know how we can help. We will be communicating with all applicants directly regarding their application status once reviewed.