Earlier this year, Kettering Health Network and Kettering Physician Network announced a partnership with 10 of Kroger Health’s The Little Clinic locations to expand access to healthcare services and physicians. This clinical collaboration connects ten of Kroger Health’s The Little Clinic locations with Kettering Physician Network’s 600-plus board-certified physicians and advanced practice providers.
Effective April 22, 2019, these 10 The Little Clinic locations plus all other The Little Clinic locations in Ohio will process as tier 1 with Kettering Health Network’s medical plan.
The Kroger in-store clinics included in the partnership with Kettering Health Network and Kettering Physician Network are inside the following southwest Ohio Kroger stores:
- 3165 Dayton Xenia Road, Beavercreek
- 2115 E. Dorothy Lane, Kettering
- 885 Union Road, Englewood
- 1510 Covington Ave., Piqua
- 780 Northwoods Blvd., Vandalia
- 155 N. Heincke Road, Miamisburg
- 1095 S. Main Street, Centerville
- 5400 Cornerstone North Blvd., Centerville
- 731 W. Market Street, Troy
- 1161 E. Dayton Yellow Springs Road, Fairborn
If you have any questions, please call Employee Connect at 1-844-235-4647 or extension 70000.