It’s time to enroll in your benefits for 2019. Open enrollment for benefits is October 19-November 21. Benefit-eligible employees must enroll during this period in order to have benefits in 2019. Benefits do not rollover.
Three Ways to Enroll
- Meet with a benefit specialist
Call Employee Connect at 1-844-235-4647 or ext. 70000. Hours for the Employee Connect line are Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m. and Friday 7:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Call the Employee Benefit Center
Call 1-800-463-7420 or (937) 396-6426 M-Th 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m., F 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- 1:1 Q&A Sessions. Meet with a benefits representative and get your questions answered now through November 2. Click here to view the schedule.
- Benefit Fairs. Meet benefit vendors and talk with them face-to-face November 5-21. Click here to view the schedule.
- Biometric Screenings. Keep an eye out for communications on upcoming biometric screenings as part of the wellness incentive program. They will take place in 2019.
Stay in the Know
To get the latest updates on open enrollment events and information, text “knews” to 95577 and subscribe to k-news text notifications.
If you have additional questions about benefits or Open Enrollment, please call Employee Connect at ext. 70000.