The school supply program at Greene and Soin begins July 1 and will continue until July 31. Employees can support other employee families by dropping off donations at boxes located in HR offices at Greene or Soin during the following hours:
- Tuesdays from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Mondays from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 1-4 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursdays from 1-4 p.m.
- Fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Families may register to receive supplies by filling out this form and returning it to HR at either campus or faxing it to 937-352-3101 by August 7.
Below is a list of supplies being collected. Supplies with an asterisk (*) indicate a high need:
- *book bags – Solid colors are preferred. Patterns and multicolored bags should be gender neutral. Please avoid bags depicting skulls, bones, or potentially disturbing images.
- *Texas Instruments calculators – 30-x11-S specifically are in short supply
- *flash drives – specifically, 1GB are in short supply but high demand
- blank 3×5 index cards
- Post-It notes
- graphing paper
- wide and college ruled notebook paper
- composition books
- 3-subject, wide ruled notebooks
- single- and multi-subject notebooks
- two pocket folders with and without prongs
- 3-ring binders
- dividers for 3-ring binders
- trapper keepers
- pink pencil erasers
- #2 pencils and fat pencils
- mechanical pencils
- colored pencils
- pencil holders and sharpeners
- pens – red, black, blue
- markers – permanent, washable, and dry erase
- liquid paper
- glue and glue sticks
- math protractors and compasses
- staplers and staple removers
- pocket thesaurus and dictionary
- school box
- combination lock
- headphones and ear buds
- Clorox wipes and baby wipes
- hand sanitizer
- paper towels
- Ziploc bags