The Thanksgiving Food Drive was a huge success because of your support. We were able to provide 45 families with food for the Thanksgiving holidays from 31 of our departments. Along with the canned and dry food that was collected, we purchased turkeys and other items because of the generous donations we received from the KH Network Credit Union, Information Systems, Administration, and many of the departments listed below.
Thank you for helping with this important program. The families were so grateful for everything they received. One employee remarked, “Kettering Health Network employees truly do take care of each other like a family when they are in need.”
Thank you to these supportive departments:
- KH Network Credit Union
- Kettering Weight Loss Solutions
- Innovation-Research and Grants
- Information Systems
- Sycamore Emergency Department
- Kettering Medical-Surgical ICU
- Middletown Emergency Department
- Sycamore Glen Administration
- Sycamore Unit II
- Physicians Billing and Coding
- Clinical Quality Outcomes
- Sycamore Primary Care
- Sycamore Radiology
- Medical Education
- Sycamore Social Services/Care Management
- Kettering Behavioral Medicine Center
- Sycamore Cardiopulmonary/ICU
- Kettering Clinical Decision Unit
- SFNE Clinical Quality
- Kettering Culinary and Nutrition Services
- Sycamore 3 West
- Sycamore Nursing Supervisors
- Clinical Integration (Austin Landing)
- Kettering Cath/EP/2 East
- Kettering Main Registration
- Kettering Cancer Center and Schuster Heart Registration
- Kettering Cardiac Service Line
- Kettering Cancer Care Patient Access
- Kettering 5 South
And a special thanks to:
Southview NeuroRehab and Balance for the beautiful handmade cards made by patients and distributed to each of the families.
Denis Swihart and Courier Services for providing a truck to pick up our donations.
Tom Ryan for driving and helping to collect all of the donations and the turkeys–and for the last minute trips.
Our invaluable volunteers: Allison Liette, Shelley Damallie, Penny Beery, and the support staff of Community Outreach for all of their help.
The Kettering Seventh Day Adventist Church for allowing us to use their space for staging and distribution.