We introduced the TUGs at our Town Halls at Soin Medical Center and now you will start to see them in the hallways. Here are some helpful tips on how to treat the newest hospital employees, the TUGs:
- Keep their path clear.
- Remove your deliver immediately.
- Allow the TUG to ride on the elevator by itself.
- Allow the TUG to exit the elevator before you enter the elevator.
- Move the TUG out of the way in an emergency.
- Don’t touch the TUG unless you are preparing or receiving a delivery.
- Don’t run into the TUG with stretchers, beds, or carts.