The Kettering name is an established, trusted pillar of our community. By uniting under the Kettering Health name, we can make it easy for our communities to find and access the care they need–and every facility in our network will benefit.
As we rollout the new Kettering Health, we will also be updating the consumer-facing names of our facilities and services, connecting them with our system brand so our communities know to expect the expert, high-quality care they associate with our organization. These changes also emphasize where our care is located, making it easy for our communities to find the care they need.
Moving forward, the medical center names will be as follows:
- Kettering Medical Center will be Kettering Health Main Campus.
- Sycamore Medical Center will be Kettering Health Miamisburg.
- Troy Hospital will be Kettering Health Troy.
- Grandview Medical Center will be Kettering Health Dayton.
- Southview Medical Center will be Kettering Health Washington Township.
- Fort Hamilton Hospital will be Kettering Health Hamilton.
- Greene Memorial Hospital will be Kettering Health Greene Memorial.
- Soin Medical Center will maintain its current name to honor the Soin family and their generous gift that founded the facility in 2012.
We are also aligning our employed provider group, Kettering Physician Network, with our new system name. Their new name is Kettering Health Medical Group.
Additionally, some of our other facilities will be designated as medical centers, ensuring the community understands where they can receive the level of care they need–whether its lifesaving emergency care or primary care. The additional medical centers include
- Kettering Health Huber
- Kettering Health Preble
- Kettering Health Middletown
- Kettering Health Piqua
Across the system, all facilities and services will now begin with Kettering Health. More updates will be available as we progress and we will continue to keep you updated.