Kettering Health Network employees and spouses enrolled in the Kettering Health Plan can now complete biometric screenings through The Little Clinic and Kroger Pharmacies.
This new option is available until September 6, and employees will not incur out-of-pocket costs when using the biometric voucher, which can be accessed here.
To complete your biometric screening at either The Little Clinic or Kroger Pharmacy:
- Download and print the 2019 Little Clinic Biometric Voucher and 2019 Physician Form.
- Find the closest Kroger Little Clinic or Kroger pharmacy by check thelittleclinic.com (walk-ins welcome) or krogerscreenings.com (appointment required).
- Check hours of operation and make an appointment. Appointments are required for the pharmacies, but walk-ins are welcome at The Little Clinic.
- Bring a completed 2019 Little Clinic Biometric Voucher and 2019 Physician Form as well as a valid photo ID to your appointment.
- Once your biometric screening is complete and your results are recorded on the 2019 Physician Form, please use one of the following methods to submit your completed form:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (937) 522-9190 or in-house at 29190
*Please note that fasting is preferred but not required for all biometric screenings.
All other biometric screening options are still available. To learn more about other ways to complete your biometric screening, click here.
Each week, employees who complete their biometric screening or submit their Physician Form will be entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card.
Contact Employee Connect at 1-844-235-4647 or ext. 70000 or by email at email@example.com