- It closely follows the familiar “General Hospitalization” order set and replaces it for COVID-19 patients, known or suspected.
- This order set will be updated as often as daily and the last modified date will be in the name.
- The orders are written to allow crucial reporting, such as “antipyretic free days.”
- This order set reflects best current science and Kettering Health Network policy as of the date of modification.
- Continued streamlining will occur and errors corrected
- As much as possible has been defaulted in, including the diagnosis.
- The order set includes a pharmacy consult, and they will be monitoring and restricting use of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin, largely to ID and critical care practitioners.
- Detailed discussions of every order are available.
- A “module” version will be coming in the next few days.
In “Manage Orders” type “COVID”